Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My new website!!!

Ok. So this was a huge project for me. Not sure it meets grading standards for my class but I have the framework done, and lemme tellya. I spent tooooo many hours on this site. But hey, a box of lemon heads several sodas and a bag of chips and salsa later I am able to present to you my greatest web creation. MATH UNIVERSE!!
You can check it out here:

Math Universe

Now I know what your thinkin, "there's now way he came up with that on his own!"
Well I can assure you folks the design was pure organic cognitive brilliance by yours truly. Granted I started with a 3 column template in Dreamweaver. But believe me, it began with only 2 vertical lines and a whole lotta nonsense text. From there I spent huge chunks of eye torturous hours learning how to use css style sheets and tags in and html rich framework. I painstakingly discovered how fussy sub-sub-containers can be when you ask them to stretch 100% of the remaining space allotted from the user, while keeping a 15 pixel border and 1 in padded region. Well anyhoo welcome to my creation, The Math Universe.

No comments: